Thursday, May 03, 2007

A LITTLE OFF TOPIC, BUT...

A buddy of mine just sent me a link to this website & I had to share--

www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com

God knows we all have pictures like this from our first trip to Montreal on our 18th birthdays...or when you're 21 at Fenway Park...


My friend Jason (far left) is the king of these kind of pictures. As is quite evident from my facial expression, I'm always quite embarrassed when he drags me into them. As for the crazy meth-head looking dude in the background--no idea who that is.

2 comments:

Leonard said...

Goodness, there is really much worthwhile data in this post!
fuck it quotes | fuck it quotes | holy fuck

Ivor said...

This won't actually have success, I think so.
treatment for depression and anxiety | braces rubber bands | moving company maryland