Thursday, February 14, 2008

SPITTING OUT (BABY) TEETH


Yes indeed, that is your's truly circa 1985; obviously Ralph Macchio's blistering performance in "The Karate Kid" had quite the influence on me. It was just the start of a prosperous career of kicking ass and taking names.

Feeling a bit nostalgic as the winter keeps dragging on. I used to enjoy this season when I was a kid, with the associated sledding and snowmen and ice hockey games. Seems the older I get, however, the worse the season gets for me. Maybe I'm just especially dismal right not because I have a nasty cold, my car is all smashed up from a recent accident & my job really sucks right now. Regardless, I have no ambition to leave the house or do anything creative lately & it's really starting to get to me. I can't wait for sunshine & green grass & sitting out front of the Radio Bean on a 70 degree day with a glass of peppermint iced tea...

I know I haven't done a write-up on the Spice Girls concert yet, but I will try to get one out soon. It was a really bizarre experience, before, during and after the show & the tale should be told. Otherwise, tune in Saturday night at 7pm to 105.9 FM The Radiator for the next installment of the Spitting Out Teeth radio hour. This week I'm going to feature some newer and more obscure artists, so check it out.

That's it for now; going to take some NyQuil, watch a few episodes from season two of Criminal Minds and get to bed early. Yes, it is a non-stop thrill ride, this life I lead... :)

No comments: