Wednesday, April 02, 2008

YES, I'M NEGLECTING THIS BLOG

Ok, yes, I'll admit it--the Spitting Out Teeth blog has not been my top priority lately. But I think I have some good excuses:

1) I'm getting married August 16th. I never had any idea how much work was involved in planning a wedding....
2) I'm trying to finish a full-length album. Solah. Eternal Humm. Coming soon.
3) I'm just coming back to reality after a long, severe seasonal depression. Boo hoo emo crap.
4) I have an awesome new radio show. On 105.9 The Radiator. The name sake of this blog. Tune in.

Otherwise, I'm just lazy. I haven't seen many shows lately & my radio show has been the best outlet to express my current musical interests. So.....what am I saying? Am I pulling a "Tanner"? Or am I playing Web Catholic performing a virtual guilt-catalyzed confession? Or am I just filling space and wasting bandwidth?

A little of all of them I guess. But I feel guilty obviously, considering I'm writing this post. So I intend to try to make this blog a priority again, so expect some interesting, well-considered posts over the next few months. Well, better than this one at least...

2 comments:

Casey said...

Congrats!

You left one thing off your list. . .

jay said...

Oh crap, I did...and I have been working on that as well, even though I haven't been happy with the results. I don't know why, but it's been the most difficult design project I've ever done, at least it terms of coming up with concepts.