Saturday, January 13, 2007

BACK FROM CHICAGO

Just got back from a long, crazy week in Chicago filled with long days of work meetings & long nights of heavy drinking. Unfortunately I didn't get to hear any live music or visit any of my usual haunts...but I still got to have some good single malt scotch, went bowling for the first time in years at the 10 Pin, stayed at a nice hotel & had the largest slice of cake I've ever seen at Smith & Wollensky's. So a good time was definitely had.

After being hungover all day in meetings & then dealing with the stress of airports & flying, I'm in for a quiet night at home. I was going to go to an art auction tonight (where some of my paintings are up for bid) but I don't have the energy. I think I'll be staying in & watching a movie instead.

So now the big question....Cassavetes or ....Dreyer?

**UPDATE**--- There may be a lack of photos here for a little while. The Blogger image upload isn't working for my blog right now & apparently I'm not the only one according to the Blogger help forums. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

No comments: