Monday, February 12, 2007

"MUTUAL APPRECIATION" DVD RELEASE TOMORROW



I posted a review of Andrew Bujalski's latest film "Mutual Appreciation" a little over a month ago after seeing it at Chicago's Music Box Theatre. Unfortunately this film, one of my favorite releases of 2006, never made it to theaters in VT.

Starting tomorrow, however, it will be available on DVD along with some great extra features (including a Bujalski short film). I plan on buying the first copy I can get my hands on, but I'm sure you'll be able to find it available for rent at Waterfront Video soon. Enjoy!

EDIT: I went to Waterfront Video today and they do indeed have "Mutual Appreciation" in the New Releases section. And not only one copy, but at least a half a dozen. I have one of them right now. So now you officially have no excuse for not seeing this movie. Rent it. Now.

No comments: