Monday, July 02, 2007

WWW.SPITTINGOUTTEETH.COM - COMING SOON!

I bit the bullet today and purchased the domain name www.spittingoutteeth.com as well as a hosting service. It'll take a couple of days before everything is online, but expect to see this blog redirected by the end of this week!

The instructions on the Blogger website were a little vague, but I think you should still be able to access Spitting Out Teeth at the current URL (spittingoutteeth.blogspot.com) but I'll have to confirm that. Just an update warning for those of you kind enough to link to my blog from your sites.

So why get a custom domain? It will make it easier for me to host audio & video clips as well as make it easier for you to download them (instead of dealing with Sendspace or Rapid Share quotas & waiting periods). It also allows me to have some official e-mail addresses such as jay@spittingoutteeth.com.

I will keep you updated on the progress of the switch. Hopefully it will be relatively painless...

No comments: