Sunday, April 29, 2007

GOODBYE MYSPACE


After having my account phished three times in two weeks, I have decided to cancel the Spitting Out Teeth MySpace account. It's been a nice way to keep in touch with old friends, but lately I've been getting 3-4 times more spam messages & phony friend requests than I do real correspondence, so it's just not worth the hassle. I'm also a little freaked out by the phishing, seeing as I've been the victim of identity theft on two occasions.

So that's my little rant for the day...otherwise, it's a nice overcast Sunday morning & I've been having a relaxing morning of doing laundry, drinking coffee & listening to early Leonard Cohen albums (they did a beautiful job on the Columbia remasters). Hope everyone had a good weekend, and I'll see you at the Oak show at the Monkey House tomorrow night!

1 comment:

Eva the Deadbeat said...

damn myspace and all those creepy fake people who sneak around and steal identities! leonard cohen + coffee = rainy Sunday = true heaven...